Conquering Our Inner Critic…Read Richard A. Cross who instills in us that we must conquer our inner critic in order to believe we can achieve what we desire in life, in career. Follow Richard Cross and share his motivational and empowering words with others…I know I can and have!
What is your inner critic saying to you?
Your inner critic may want you to believe that you can’t but you have the power over your inner critic, so don’t allow your inner critic to win because you are already wired to win.
- Conquer your inner critic by communicating positively to yourself.
- Conquer your inner critic by observing your thoughts so that you can be more conscious of the thoughts that don’t serve you and replace them with more uplifting thoughts.
- Conquer your inner critic by noting the limiting beliefs that pops in our mind, then write the words or phase that counteract that thought.
- Conquer your inner critic by quieting the mind and you must quit believing the inner critic, when it says you can’t.
- Conquer your inner critic by using affirmations that builds self-confidence. To change the outlook of yourself you want to be consistent in your effort.
- Conquer your inner critic by engaging in…
View original post 89 more words